We're always looking for ways to make our principles & processes more sustainable
- Heading into a future with greater water scarcity, we support & use native Australian botanicals in our products - acting as a possible solution to decreasing water-use.
- Using 100% Australian honey supports beekeepers around Australia, which assists in maintaining food security for all pollinated produce – around 1 in every 3 bites.
- We recover the Jun that's decanted throughout the fermentation to create our shrubs, eliminating waste.
- Using certified organic and biodynamic ingredients wherever possible allows the true flavour of ingredients used to shine, without the use of synthetic fertilisers, herbicides, insecticides or fungicides.
- We compost the spent botanicals used in each fermentation, putting valuable organic matter back into soils.
- We're industry members of Australian Native Food & Botanicals (ANFAB) - Australia's peak body for the Australian native food & botanical sector, who promote its sustainable development.
- Packaging our product in domestically produced glass bottles and the odd aluminium tin creates the potential for re-use and endless recycling.
- We oppose all single-use plastics, which is why we hand-wash and re-use the cups we use when we run through tastings at all farmer's markets.
- All of our information flyers, honey & shrub labels are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper.